Hardware Requirements Released for AutoCAD 2013
Autodesk has released the platform and system requirements for AutoCAD 2013, which was launched on March 27, 2012. You can review the system requirements on the Autodesk website.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about AutoCAD 2013.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support 64-bit operating systems?
Yes. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Windows Vista?
No, AutoCAD 2013 does not support the Windows Vista® operating system.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Mac OS X?
AutoCAD 2013 for Mac supports some versions of Mac OS® X. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
What are the differences between AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac?
AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac are based on much of the same source code; however, AutoCAD for Mac 2013 has a look and feel that is familiar to users of other Mac software. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support multiple CPU systems?
Yes, AutoCAD 2013 software supports multiple CPUs. The performance of AutoCAD graphics and rendering systems benefits from multiple CPU systems.
From the Editors of
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- June 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- The more things change, the more they stay the same.... #tbt CAD Cartoon November 2004 http://t.co/hG4Tt9lnFZTweeted 8 hours ago
- Dino Journey, Part 3 is here! hubs.ly/y0zBC70 http://t.co/IkchHZA5gJTweeted 2 days ago
- Even the best #CADmgr can get stuck in a rut. @RGCADMan explains how to get your #CAD management mojo back: hubs.ly/y0zm640Tweeted 3 days ago
- Remind you of someone?? #tbt CAD Cartoon October 2004 http://t.co/4c9jygNuwHTweeted 1 week ago
- "We need to be a little less proud about letting computers help us design" - @CarlBass at @Autodesk's new reality computing event, #REAL2015Tweeted 1 week ago