Hardware Requirements Released for AutoCAD 2013
Autodesk has released the platform and system requirements for AutoCAD 2013, which was launched on March 27, 2012. You can review the system requirements on the Autodesk website.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about AutoCAD 2013.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support 64-bit operating systems?
Yes. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Windows Vista?
No, AutoCAD 2013 does not support the Windows Vista® operating system.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Mac OS X?
AutoCAD 2013 for Mac supports some versions of Mac OS® X. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
What are the differences between AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac?
AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac are based on much of the same source code; however, AutoCAD for Mac 2013 has a look and feel that is familiar to users of other Mac software. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support multiple CPU systems?
Yes, AutoCAD 2013 software supports multiple CPUs. The performance of AutoCAD graphics and rendering systems benefits from multiple CPU systems.
This blog was developed by Longitude Media, publisher of Cadalyst.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Diet and exercise won't improve your #AutoCAD curves; you need the Blend command! @Lynn_Allen's new video explains: bit.ly/1cRs5h8Tweeted 16 hours ago
- Precision M2800 is a 15" mobile #CAD-capable #DellWorkstation — that starts at less than $1,200. Coming this spring. dell.to/1hWrsYCTweeted 4 days ago
- An Open Letter to #CAD Vendors -- here's what users REALLY need from you. Users, do you agree? Please RT! bit.ly/1hV2r2CTweeted 1 week ago
- Fed up with buzzwords and crashes? @RGCADMan speaks for #CAD managers in "An Open Letter to CAD Software Companies." bit.ly/1hV2r2CTweeted 1 week ago
- Want to make equidistant copies of an object in #AutoCAD? @Lynn_Allen shows you how to use the Array option: bit.ly/MXIXMMTweeted 2 weeks ago
The Latest from CADspeed:
- What to Look for in a Professional Monitor for CAD Applications
- Free Webinar: Improve Civil, BIM & Plant Workflows with 3D Laser Scanning Hardware
- Solid State Drives for CAD Workstations
- Do You Really Need ECC Memory for CAD Workstation Computing?
- Protect Sensitive Data With Easy, Secure Data Image Overwrite for Your Large Format Devices