Hardware Requirements Released for AutoCAD 2013
Autodesk has released the platform and system requirements for AutoCAD 2013, which was launched on March 27, 2012. You can review the system requirements on the Autodesk website.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about AutoCAD 2013.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support 64-bit operating systems?
Yes. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Windows Vista?
No, AutoCAD 2013 does not support the Windows Vista® operating system.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Mac OS X?
AutoCAD 2013 for Mac supports some versions of Mac OS® X. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
What are the differences between AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac?
AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac are based on much of the same source code; however, AutoCAD for Mac 2013 has a look and feel that is familiar to users of other Mac software. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support multiple CPU systems?
Yes, AutoCAD 2013 software supports multiple CPUs. The performance of AutoCAD graphics and rendering systems benefits from multiple CPU systems.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This blog was developed by Longitude Media, publisher of Cadalyst.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- RT @cadtoolbox: New from @SolidSmack botObjects Taunts with ProDesk3D Prints, Pricing and Promises. Questions Linger. http://t.co/EtkgXuhKy…Tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @3dprinting3d: At the #XBox One launch event @Microsoft revealed how they use 3Dprinting in their product design cycle. http://t.co/ZGe…Tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @autodesk: Learn how @AutoCAD 2014 leverages the power of the #cloud, #social & #mobile computing autode.sk/197NvHf @Desktop_EngTweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @MGITweets: #What's new in #Autodesk #Inventor #2014? We're glad you asked, check it out: - ow.ly/lcmniTweeted 14 hours ago
- #CAD_mgrs! Clean Machines More Quickly with System Mechanic hub.am/11cSRyZTweeted 17 hours ago