Hardware Requirements Released for AutoCAD 2013
Autodesk has released the platform and system requirements for AutoCAD 2013, which was launched on March 27, 2012. You can review the system requirements on the Autodesk website.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about AutoCAD 2013.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support 64-bit operating systems?
Yes. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Windows Vista?
No, AutoCAD 2013 does not support the Windows Vista® operating system.
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support Mac OS X?
AutoCAD 2013 for Mac supports some versions of Mac OS® X. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
What are the differences between AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac?
AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 for Mac are based on much of the same source code; however, AutoCAD for Mac 2013 has a look and feel that is familiar to users of other Mac software. (See the system requirements on the Autodesk website.)
Does AutoCAD 2013 software support multiple CPU systems?
Yes, AutoCAD 2013 software supports multiple CPUs. The performance of AutoCAD graphics and rendering systems benefits from multiple CPU systems.
This blog was developed by Longitude Media, publisher of Cadalyst.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- #TBT Feb 2003 #Cadalystat30 reviews #IronCAD 6 hubs.ly/y09pw20 http://t.co/6a9dDEtIKXTweeted 5 days ago
- So even @Lynn_Allen isn't perfect — but she's close! And her #CAD videos can help you become a better #AutoCAD user. bit.ly/1AtngpuTweeted 3 weeks ago
- CAD managers, would you be more effective if you moved to the IT dept? @RGCADMan shares his advice. bit.ly/1nJzfZW #CADmgr #CADTweeted 1 month ago
- RT @CAD_Publisher: #TBT @Cadalyst_Mag Feb 1 1998 article: AutoCAD's R14 - Rendering with Bitmaps! #CAD #Cadalyst hubs.ly/y03NZY0 htt…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Intrigued by #AutoCAD #programming, but not sure where to start? Andrew Roe's tutorials demystify #CAD code: bit.ly/1rcjX62Tweeted 2 months ago
The Latest from CADspeed:
- What to Look for in a Professional Monitor for CAD Applications
- Free Webinar: Improve Civil, BIM & Plant Workflows with 3D Laser Scanning Hardware
- Solid State Drives for CAD Workstations
- Do You Really Need ECC Memory for CAD Workstation Computing?
- Protect Sensitive Data With Easy, Secure Data Image Overwrite for Your Large Format Devices